Announcements – August 26, 2022 – Day B/4
August 26, 2022 – Day B/4
Today’s lunch: Chicken nuggets, Carrots, Pears, Bread/butter
Monday’s breakfast: Cereal OR Donut, Fruit
Monday’s lunch: Pork tenderloin/bun, Baked beans, Mandarin Oranges
This week’s birthdays
Lane Kollman – 8/25
Anthony Paul – 8/25
Brylee Dickman – 8/27
Derrick Lau – 8/28
Caiden Skiye – 8/28
Brayden Westendorf – 8/28
Bryer Westendorf – 8/28
- Congratulations to our West Fork Volleyball team! They won their first match of the season last night!! GO WARHAWKS!!
- 2022 West Fork Boys & Girls Youth Flag Football Sign up sheets are available in the MS/HS office. This is for 1st thru 6th graders. Registration forms are due back by Friday, September 2nd. Please contact Josh Wiseman or Scott Lundt with any questions.
- NIACC students report to the Senior Lounge for class today.
- Friday, August 27 – V football at Hampton @ 7:00pm
- If you are interested in a part time job, the Wellness Center is hiring.
- Just a reminder: When students are entering or leaving the building, please use the northeast entrance by the office. Anytime any student enters the building after 8:15am or exits the building before 3:00pm, it is VERY important that you check in or out at the office.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is set up to take messages
24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office.
Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the office will attempt to notify the parents or guardian. Either with an email from JMC or a phone call. Please call 641-892-4461 or 641-450-5654 to leave a message with Mrs. Shreve – Building Secretary or email to email@example.com
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful