Announcements – August 27, 2019 – Day A
Today’s Lunch Menu: Corn dog, Carrots, Dinner roll, Pears
Tomorrow’s Breakfast Menu: Cereal/muffin, or Cinni Mini, Fruit
Tomorrow’s Lunch Menu: Walking taco w/fixings, Broccoli, Mandarin oranges
- Applications for the Principal’s Advisory Council are available in the office for any 10th-12th grade student interested in joining this group. These are due to Mrs. Willms by 4:00 on Friday, August 30.
- Please remember to turn any athletic forms into Alex Brayton as soon as possible.
- Anybody interested in serving as a football manager should head down to the field after school and ask for Coach Nuehring. If you want more information, talk to Alex Brayton.
- NHS meetings are schedules on the first Tuesday of each month during Warhawk time.
- Schedules need to be finalized by this Thursday, August 29th.
- NIACC books are ready. Please pick them up during your NIACC block. NIACC students should have received an email regarding classes from Mrs. Lillquist – please read!
- Anne Boyer will be here from NIACC tomorrow, Wednesday, August 28th from 9:00 – 2:00. She will be able to answer any questions you have and take pictures for your NIACC ID’s. If you are in a NIACC class, you will be able to have a NIACC ID which allows you to partake in many NIACC activities!
Happy birthday, Kacee Guritz and Carter Koop!!
Happy Tuesday..Keep Your Circle Positive. Speak Good Words, Think Good Thoughts, Do Good Deeds!