Announcements – August 28, 2018 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Hot dog/Bun, Broccoli/cheese, Peaches, Milk
Tomorrow‘s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast, or Cini mini, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Ham or turkey/cheese on a bun, Potato salad, Green beans, Oranges , Milk
- A BIG shout out to all the students who helped clean up the community yesterday!! To take time on your day off to help out shows what type of character you possess!! Thanks again!!!
- Student Council meeting Tuesday during Warhawk Time in Ms. McKee’s room.
- Cross Country dismiss at 3:05 for 3:15 bus departure.
- Volleyball bus departs at 4:20 for tonight’s volleyball match against Rudd-Rockford-Marble Rock.
- Good luck Warhawk athletes!!!
- NHS Meeting in Mrs. Sears room on Tuesday, Aug 28th, at 11:15-12:15.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before or after the office is open).
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Reminder: Please see Mrs. Lillquist for schedule changes. Also, check at the end of the day to see if the NIACC books are here.s
Happy Belated Birthday to: Kellen Cameron 8/23, Mrs. McLennan 8/23, Brady Barkela 8/25, Kacee Guritz 8/27, Carter Koop 8/27
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.