Announcements – August 28, 2019 – Day B
Today’s Lunch Menu: Walking taco w/fixings, Broccoli, Mandarin oranges
Tomorrow’s Breakfast Menu: Cereal/toast or French toast, Fruit
Tomorrow’s Lunch Menu: BBQ Pork/Bun, Baked Beans, Fruit Cocktail
- Applications for the Principal’s Advisory Council are available in the office for any 10th-12th grade students interested in joining this group. These are due to Mrs. Willms by 4:00 on Friday, August 30.
- Please remember to turn any athletic forms into Alex Brayton as soon as possible.
- Anybody interested in serving as a football manager should head down to the field after school and ask for Coach Nuehring. If you want more information, talk to Alex Brayton.
- NHS meetings are scheduled on the first Tuesday of each month during Warhawk time.
- Schedules need to be finalized by this Thursday, August 29th.
- NIACC books are ready. Please pick them up during your NIACC block. NIACC students should have received an email regarding classes from Mrs. Lillquist – please read!
- Anne Boyer will be here from NIACC TODAY, Wednesday, August 28th from 9:00 – 2:00. She will be able to answer any questions you have and take pictures for your NIACC ID’s. If you are in a NIACC class, you will be able to have a NIACC ID which allows you to partake in many NIACC activities!
- Upcoming dates:
No School (Labor Day)- Monday, September 2
Late Start (PD) – Wednesday, September 4
Happy Birthday, Derrick Lau!
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.