Announcements – August 29, 2018 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Ham or turkey/cheese on a bun, Potato salad, Green beans, Oranges, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast, or French toast, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Walking taco, Carrots, Pears, Chips, Milk
- NHS meeting on September 11th during Warhawk time in Mrs. Sear’s room
- Student Council meeting Tuesday during Warhawk Time in Ms. McKee’s room.
- National Honor Society applications are a available for juniors and seniors with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher. See Mrs. Sears for details
- Applications for NHS are due by Friday September 14th.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before or after the office is open).
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Reminder: Please finalize your schedule changes today. Also, pick up your NIACC books.
- Students: remember to vote on the Google Form that Ms. McKee sent you regarding Homecoming. You can until 3:15 today.
- Homeroom: All students will need their Chromebooks for homeroom today. Please bring them with you.
- Thank you to everyone for a great start to the year. Just a couple of friendly reminders:
- Parking–please make sure you are parking in designated areas.
- Please remember that cell phones should not be out during passing time. Keep them in a pocket, bag, or locker. Teachers are asked to send students to the office if they see phones
Work Hard – Do Good – BE Incredible!!!