Announcements – August 29, 2022 – Day A/5
August 29, 2022 – Day A/5
Today’s lunch: Pork tenderloin/bun, Baked beans, Mandarin Oranges
Tomorrow’s breakfast: Cereal OR Breakfast burrito, Fruit
Tomorrow’s lunch: Hot dog/bun, Carrots, Pineapple
This week’s birthdays
Alexandria Wiede – 9/2
AJ Addleman – 9/3
Drake Jones – 9/3
Upcoming Dates: 9/5 – No School in observance of Labor Day
- TODAY, Monday, August 29th, is the last day to change your schedule. Please see Mrs. Lillquist to make changes.
- NIACC students – books are ready to be picked up in Mrs. Lillquist’s office.
- After Sport Shuttle Bus Schedule (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri):
- 5:30pm – Leave Rockwell
- 5:40pm – Sheffield
- 5:55pm – Meservey
- 6:00pm – Thornton
- 6:05pm – Swaledale
- 6:15pm – Rockwell
- Tuesday, August 30th – JV/V Volleyball at Rockford at 5:30pm. Bus leaves at 4:00pm
- Thursday, Sept. 1st – Home JJV/JV/V volleyball vs. Northwood-Kensett at 5:30pm
- Friday, September 2nd – V Football at St. Ansgar at 7:00pm. Bus leaves at 4:30pm
- 2022 West Fork Boys & Girls Youth Flag Football Sign up sheets are available in the MS/HS office. This is for 1st thru 6th graders. Registration forms are due back by Friday, September 2nd. Please contact Josh Wiseman or Scott Lundt with any questions.
- NIACC students report to the Senior Lounge for class today.
- If you are interested in a part time job, the Wellness Center is hiring.
- Just a reminder: When students are entering or leaving the building, please use the northeast entrance by the office. Anytime any student enters the building after 8:15am or exits the building before 3:00pm, it is VERY important that you check in or out at the office.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is set up to take messages
24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office.
Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the office will attempt to notify the parents or guardian. Either with an email from JMC or a phone call. Please call 641-892-4461 or 641-450-5654 to leave a message with Mrs. Shreve – Building Secretary or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful