Announcements – August 29, 2109 – Day A
Today’s Lunch Menu: BBQ Pork/Bun, Baked Beans, Fruit Cocktail
Tomorrow’s Breakfast Menu: Cereal/toast or Breakfast pizza, Fruit
Tomorrow’s Lunch Menu: Pizza, Breadstick, Green beans, Pineapple
- Applications for the Principal’s Advisory Council are available in the office for any 10th-12th grade students interested in joining this group. These are due to Mrs. Willms by 4:00 on Friday, August 30.
- Volleyball bus departs at 4:40 for Hampton today. Good luck against the Bulldogs, girls!
- Please remember to turn any athletic forms into Alex Brayton as soon as possible.
- Anybody interested in serving as a football manager should head down to the field after school and ask for Coach Nuehring. If you want more information, talk to Alex Brayton.
- NHS meetings are scheduled on the first Tuesday of each month during Warhawk time.
- Schedules need to be finalized by today Thursday, August 29th.
- NIACC books are ready. Please pick them up during your NIACC block. NIACC students should have received an email regarding classes from Mrs. Lillquist – please read!
- Upcoming dates:
No School (Labor Day)- Monday, September 2
Late Start (PD) – Wednesday, September 4
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.