Announcements – August 30, 2019 – Day B
Today’s Lunch Menu: Pizza, Breadstick, Green beans, Pineapple
Tuesday’s Breakfast Menu: Cereal/toast or Breakfast pizza, Fruit
Tuesday’s Lunch Menu: Pork tenderloin/bun, Baked beans, Peache
- Applications for the Principal’s Advisory Council are available in the office for any 10th-12th grade students interested in joining this group. These are due to Mrs. Willms by 4:00 on Friday, August 30
- Football bus for St. Ansgar departs at 4:00 today. Good luck against the Saints tonight
- Please remember to turn any athletic forms into Alex Brayton as soon as possible.
Anybody interested in serving as a football manager should head down to the field after school and ask for Coach Nuehring. If you want more information, talk to Alex Brayton.
- NHS meetings are scheduled on the first Tuesday of each month during Warhawk time
- If you are planning to drop a NIACC class, you must do it BEFORE 12:00 today. No exceptions.
- Mrs. Hanig will be having a short meeting today after lunch in the big gym
- Upcoming dates:
No School (Labor Day)- Monday, September 2
Late Start (PD) – Wednesday, September 4
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.