Announcements – August 31, 2018 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Shrimp, Baked beans, Coleslaw, Fruit cocktail, Bread/butter, Milk
Tuesday’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast, or Egg Omelet, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Tuesday’s lunch menu: Popcorn chicken, Mashed potatoes, Carrots, Bread/butter, Applesauce, Milk
- NHS meeting on September 11th during Warhawk time in Mrs. Sear’s room.
- No School – Monday, September 3rd in observance of Labor Day.
- Boys varsity and freshman locker rooms need to cleared out after school and will be unavailable after 3:30 for tonight’s football game against Lake Mills. Good luck to the football boys!!
- Please come to the office to pick up football pictures.
- National Honor Society applications are a available for juniors and seniors with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher. See Mrs. Sears for details
- Applications for NHS are due by Friday September 14th.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before or after the office is open).
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Parking–please make sure you are parking in designated areas.
- Please remember that cell phones should not be out during passing time. Keep them in a pocket, bag, or locker. Teachers are asked to send students to the office if they see phones.
- If you paid for an activity pass, please stop in the office.
- Picture Day is scheduled for, Tuesday, September 18th.
- Seniors: Starting Tuesday, September 4, seniors are only required to stay for Warhawk time and lunch when we have homeroom or a student is requested by a teacher. Thank you to all seniors for you patience and flexibility with our open campus policy.
- Students, please make sure you are aware of our school policies, specifically regarding parking, cell phones, and the dress code. Now that we are back into a routine during the school day, the expectations should be upheld. Thank you for your cooperation!
The Key to Success is Consistency!!
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.