Announcements – December 14, 2018 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Shrimp , Mashed potatoes, Corn, Mandarin oranges, Bread/butter, Milk
Monday’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or mini pancakes, Juice or Milk
Monday’s lunch menu: Chicken patty/bun, Baked beans, Chips, Pears, Milk
- Please dismiss basketball players at 2:50 for a 3:00 departure for St. Ansgar. There will only be one bus tonight. Good luck against the Saints!
- The semester ends December 21st.
- Winter break is December 24 – January 2. Classes will resume on January 3rd, 2019
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
- The Franklin County Extension is looking for volunteers to help with the 2nd-5th Grade Rockwell STEAM Club. The club meets in the FCS Room in the Rockwell school on the following December dates and times
Thursday, December 20th from 3:15-4:45 p.m.
More dates available through May. Watch for those in future announcements.
Contact Mrs. Otten at email@example.com if you are interested!
- On December 15 and January 12 the Booster Club will be hosting basketball tournaments as their fundraiser for jerseys for all sports . Every athlete is required to sign up to help with the score table or clock. This includes all sports.
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.