Announcements – December 17, 2018 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Chicken patty/bun, Baked beans, Chips, Pears, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or mini pancakes, Juice or Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Chili, Cinnamon roll, Cottage cheese, Peaches, Crackers, Milk
- The semester ends December 21st.
- J term will begin on January 3rd, when classes resume.
- Winter break is December 24 – January 2. Classes will resume on January 3rd, 2019
- Second semester schedules will be handed out during homeroom today. Please see Mrs. Lillquist this week if you need to make changes.
- All students are asked to turn in their Chromebooks on Friday to your homeroom teacher. Since the semester ends this week, we will hold them until after break.
- There will be no literacy groups this week. Please report to homeroom each day. Use this time to finish up work for the semester.
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
The Franklin County Extension is looking for volunteers to help with the 2nd-5th Grade Rockwell STEAM Club. The club meets in the FCS Room in the Rockwell school on the following December dates and times
Thursday, December 20th from 3:15-4:45 p.m.
More dates available through May. Watch for those in future announcements.
Contact Mrs. Otten at email@example.com if you are interested!
- On January 12, 2019 the Booster Club will be hosting a basketball tournament as their fundraiser for jerseys for all sports . Every athlete is required to sign up to help with the score table or clock. This includes all sports.
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
Happy belated birthday, Abigail Harper and Grant Nuehring!
Happy birthday, Abby Noland!