Announcements – December 17, 2019 – Day B
Today’s Lunch Menu: Turkey gravy over biscuits, Peas, Applesauce
Tomorrow’s Breakfast Menu: Cereal/muffin or cherry frudel, Fruit
Tomorrow’s Lunch Menu: Chicken nuggets, Mashed potatoes, Carrots, Mandarin oranges
Choice 1: Chef Salad – Choice 2: Tuna salad croissant
Reminder: Please sign up before 9:45. Sign up before 1st block or after 1st block.
Mark your calendars – Upcoming dates: 12/23-1/1 – Winter break
- December 20th will be the last day to order a yearbook at the discounted price.
- If you would like to order WF archery apparel, there are order forms in the office. Orders are due December 18th.
- The gyms are closed today due to the concert and wrestling meet set-up. Students are asked to stay in the cafeteria today during lunch. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- The Jostens representative will be here on Friday,December 20th to meet with the seniors. Please meet in the media center at 11:15. On December 20th he will be back to pick up any Josten orders.
- Franklin REC is sponsoring a Youth Tour to Washington DC June 18 – June 25, 2020. To qualify for the Youth Tour, you must be a sophomore or junior in our district, you must take a test, participate in an interview process and provide a letter of recommendation. The quiz will cover material on the history and organization of rural electrification. Applications are due by Monday, March 2, 2020. The quiz and interview will be held on March 11, 2020 @ 2:00 p.m. at Franklin REC Office. Please visit www.youthtour.coop or visit with Mrs. Lillquist for more information.
- SENIORS: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is now open for the 2020-2021 school year. This free application allows you to apply for financial aid for college. If you are even considering attending college after graduation in May, you will want to fill this out. You can access the application at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- The Iowa High School Athletic Association is partnering with the National Federation of High Schools to bring students a discounted rate for an ACT/SAT prep program. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions!
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful