Announcements – December 19, 2018 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Chicken nuggets, Tri – tators, Carrots, Bread/butter, Mandarin oranges, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or waffle, Fruit Juice or Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Walking tacos, Doritos, Corn, Pineapple, Milk
Friday’s lunch menu: Stuffed crust pizza, Broccoli, Applesauce, Milk (note menu change)
- The semester ends December 21st.
- J term will begin on January 3rd, when classes resume.
- Winter break is December 24 – January 2. Classes will resume on January 3rd, 2019
- Second semester schedules will be handed out during homeroom today. Please see Mrs. Lillquist this week if you need to make changes.
- All students are asked to turn in their Chromebooks on Friday to your homeroom teacher. Since the semester ends this week, we will hold them until after break.
- There will be no literacy groups this week. Please report to homeroom each day. Use this time to finish up work for the semester.
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
The Franklin County Extension is looking for volunteers to help with the 2nd-5th Grade Rockwell STEAM Club. The club meets in the FCS Room in the Rockwell school on the following December dates and times
Thursday, December 20th from 3:15-4:45 p.m.
More dates available through May. Watch for those in future announcements.
Contact Mrs. Otten at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
- On January 12, 2019 the Booster Club will be hosting a basketball tournament as their fundraiser for jerseys for all sports . Every athlete is required to sign up to help with the score table or clock. This includes all sports.
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
Happy birthday, Mr. Strike, Mya Braun and Mycah Weaver!!!