Announcements – December 21, 2017 – Day B
Today’s Lunch Menu: Chicken nuggets, Mashed potatoes, Peas, Applesauce, Milk
January 3rd Breakfast: Cereal/toast, or Apple frudel, Fruit, Milk
January 3rd Lunch: Popcorn chicken, Corn, Mandarin oranges, Milk
1. Reminder: If you are entering or leaving the building during the scheduled school day, you are required to stop in the office and sign in and out. This does include seniors.
2. If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the school will attempt to notify the parents or guardian.
3. No school December 22-January 2 – Winter break. Classes will resume on January 3, 2018.
*January 3 Mid-Year Awards Ceremony,Special Guests, Class Mtgs.
*January 4,5, will be normal school days
*Semester Tests Week will occur after Holiday Break from January 8-12..
*Each teacher will give either a semester test or project.
*Students will only be allowed to take 3 tests in a day.
*Semester Tests will be January 8,9,10,11,12 with built-in make-up days/snow days
*During the week it will be up to the teacher if student wishes to take test on another day
*Each testing/class time will be our normal 85 minute block.
*If you are going to be absent make arrangement with your teachers
*January 12th End of 1st Semester
7. NIACC textbooks must be returned prior to winter break. Please return your textbooks by bringing them to the conference room in the high school office and providing your name and textbook information on the list in the conference room.
8. State cheer clothing order forms are in the media center and the office. They are due back on January 3, 2018.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.