Announcements – December 9, 2019 – Day B
Today’s Lunch Menu: Chicken Fajitas/fixings, Broccoli, Pears
Tomorrow’s Breakfast Menu: Cereal/biscuit or biscuit/gravy, Fruit
Tomorrow’s Lunch Menu: Chili, Crackers, Cottage cheese, Peaches, Roll
Choice 1: Chef Salad – Choice 2: Chicken salad croissant
Reminder: Please sign up before 9:45. Sign up before 1st block or after 1st block.
Mark your calendars – Upcoming dates: 12/16-HS concert at 7pm in the
12/23-1/1 – Winter break
- Congratulations to the Dance Team for winning championships in Pom and Hip-Hop, way to go girls! We will be celebrating this today after 1st block.
- JV Wrestling Tournament 5;00 in the Wellness Center.
- December 20th will be the last day to order a yearbook at the discounted price.
- Franklin REC is sponsoring a Youth Tour to Washington DC June 18 – June 25, 2020. To qualify for the Youth Tour, you must be a sophomore or junior in our district, you must take a test, participate in an interview process and provide a letter of recommendation. The quiz will cover material on the history and organization of rural electrification. Applications are due by Monday, March 2, 2020. The quiz and interview will be held on March 11, 2020 @ 2:00 p.m. at Franklin REC Office. Please visit www.youthtour.coop or visit with Mrs. Lillquist for more information.
- SENIORS: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is now open for the 2020-2021 school year. This free application allows you to apply for financial aid for college. If you are even considering attending college after graduation in May, you will want to fill this out. You can access the application at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- The Iowa High School Athletic Association is partnering with the National Federation of High Schools to bring students a discounted rate for an ACT/SAT prep program. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions!
Happy belated birthday, Tia Lau and Riley Rocheleau!
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.