Announcements – February 23, 2018 – Day B
Today’s Lunch Menu: Pizza, Green beans, Pineapple, Milk
Monday’s Breakfast: Cereal/toast, or Mini pancake, Fruit, Milk
Monday’s Lunch: Pork tenderloin/bun, Baked beans, Applesauce, Milk
* Seniors, please stop in the office and pick up your baby/senior pictures. Also, there are several seniors that still need to turn in senior pictures: Alax Starbuck, Trinity Lumley, Ian Gonzalez, Chase Barker
* There is a softball sign up sheet in the office.
* February West Fork students are in charge of delivering Meals on Wheels. The sign up sheet is in the office for Juniors and Seniors. There needs to be 2 people signed up for each day, with at least one licensed driver. Today 2/23: Catlin Starr and Aunna Lau
* There is a golf sign up sheet in the office.
* Reminder: If you are entering or leaving the building during the scheduled school day, you are required to stop in the office and sign in and out. This does include seniors.
* If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the school will attempt to notify the parents or guardian.
* Congratulations to the West Fork boys basketball team on their win last night. They will play Bishop/Garrigan on Friday night (2/23) at Clarion.
* February 17th – 24th is National FFA Week
* Speech students departure time on Saturday 2/24 are: 6:45 am from Sheffield and 7:00 am from Rockwell
* The Dance team tryout sign up sheet is in the office.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.