Announcements – February 26, 2018 – Day A
Today’s Lunch Menu: Pork tenderloin/bun, Baked beans, Applesauce, Milk
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Cereal/toast, or French toast, Fruit Milk
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Chili, Crackers, Cinnamon roll, Peaches/cottage cheese, Milk
* Seniors, please stop in the office and pick up your baby/senior pictures. Also, there are several seniors that still need to turn in senior pictures: Alax Starbuck, Trinity Lumley, Ian Gonzalez, Chase Barker
* There is a softball sign up sheet in the office.
* February West Fork students are in charge of delivering Meals on Wheels. The sign up sheet is in the office for Juniors and Seniors. There needs to be 2 people signed up for each day, with at least one licensed driver. Today 2/26: Hailey Clausen and Reba Struchen
* There is a golf sign up sheet in the office.
* Reminder: If you are entering or leaving the building during the scheduled school day, you are required to stop in the office and sign in and out. This does include seniors.
* If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the school will attempt to notify the parents or guardian.
* Congratulations to the West Fork boys basketball team on their win Friday night. They will play Don Bosco tonight at Clear Lake. Game time 7:00 pm.
* West Fork CSD will be offering a “Pep Bus” to CLEAR LAKE on Monday for students in grades 6-12 and for younger students if accompanied by an adult.
The deadline to sign up is Noon on Monday, February 26. There must be at least 30 students signed up in order to run the bus. The bus will leave Sheffield at 5:45 pm and stop in Rockwell at 6:00 pm. The sub-state game between West Fork and Don Bosco starts at 7:00 pm in the Clear Lake High School Gymnasium.
Payment of $2.00 is due when you sign up in the middle school or high school office. There will be an additional cost of $6 at the door.
* There will be a Pep rally today at 3:00 in the South Gym.
* The Dance team tryout sign up sheet is in the office.
* Congratulations to Lauren Dohlman, Zayne Kelley, Lauren Trewin, Kaeleah Kammrad, and Hailey McCoy-Munger for advancing on to the state individual speech contest. They all received division I ratings at district speech contest Saturday in Clear Lake.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.