Announcements – February 27, 2018 – Day B
Today’s Lunch Menu: Chili, Crackers, Cinnamon roll, Peaches/cottage cheese, Milk
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Cereal/toast, or Cini mini, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Spaghetti/meatsauce, Breadstick, Cooked carrots, Fruit Cocktail, Milk
* Seniors, please stop in the office and pick up your baby/senior pictures. Also, there are several seniors that still need to turn in senior pictures: Alax Starbuck, Trinity Lumley, Ian Gonzalez, Chase Barker
* There is a softball sign up sheet in the office.
* February West Fork students are in charge of delivering Meals on Wheels. The sign up sheet is in the office for Juniors and Seniors. There needs to be 2 people signed up for each day, with at least one licensed driver. Today 2/27: Lauren Trewin, Mara Heimbuch, McKenna Weaver
* There is a golf sign up sheet in the office.
* Reminder: If you are entering or leaving the building during the scheduled school day, you are required to stop in the office and sign in and out. This does include seniors.
* If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the school will attempt to notify the parents or guardian.
* Congratulations to the West Fork boys basketball team on a great season!!
* The Dance team tryout sign up sheet is in the office.
* There are a couple postsecondary representatives visiting West Fork this week.Please visit with these individuals to see what their institutions have to offer.
Marines will be at West Fork Today, February 27th at 11:10am
La James will be at West Fork on Friday, March 2nd at 11:30am
* On Monday, March 5th starting at 8:20am Juniors will be taking the ASVAB in the library. Testing will last the entire morning. Students will need to report directly to the library by 8:15am with their chromebooks and a pencil. The library and library/business computer lab will not be open to non-test takers during this time. If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Parker.
The link for the West Fork scholarship website can now be found on the West Fork CSD web page under the Students & Parents tab. Many of the deadlines for these scholarships are fast approaching. Please start reviewing your scholarship options today!