Announcements – January 16, 2018 – Day A
Today’s Lunch Menu: Chicken noodle soup, Grilled cheese sandwich, Crackers, Peaches/cottage cheese, Milk
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Cereal/toast, Cherry frudel, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow”s Lunch: Flying saucers, Ham, Mashed potatoes, Cheese sauce, Corn, Applesauce, Milk
1. Reminder: If you are entering or leaving the building during the scheduled school day, you are required to stop in the office and sign in and out. This does include seniors.
2. If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the school will attempt to notify the parents or guardian.
5. State Dance Team orders are ready to be picked up in the media center.
6. Seniors, please stop in the office and pick up your baby/senior pictures. Also, there are several seniors that still need to turn in senior pictures: Alax Starbuck, Trinity Lumley, Zach Laudner, Ian Gonzalez, Chase Barker
7. Today, January 16th is an A day and the first day of Semester 2.
8. If you would like a paper copy of your second semester schedule, you can pick one up in the office.
9. Reminder to pep band students: Game starts at 6:15, be in the band room by 5:45.