Announcements – January 6, 2022 – Day A/1
January 6, 2022 – Day A/1
Today’s Lunch: Chicken noodle soup, Grilled cheese, Pears
Tomorrow’s breakfast: Cereal Or Biscuits & gravy, Fruit
Tomorrow’s lunch: Beef & Cheese Nachos, Green beans, Pineapple
This week’s birthdays
Andrew Atkinson – 1/7
- ACT Test Prep is during Warhawk time today in Mrs. Schafer’s room.
- Students that took a NIACC class 1st semester, please return your NIACC books to Mrs. Lillquist ASAP. Thanks!
- The next ACT test date is Saturday, February 12th. The registration deadline for this test is this Friday, January 7th. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions or to pick up a practice packet!
- High Schoolers, please do NOT walk through the lunchroom on your way to Warhawk Time. Need to walk around since Middle School is eating at that time.
- NIACC registration for spring semester is now open. If you would like to sign up for a NIACC class, please stop in. Some classes fill up quickly, so don’t wait to get registered. If you have never taken a NIACC class, please stop by and pick up a permission form.
- SENIORS: Please submit your senior pictures to Mr. Burt ASAP! We would like to have them all submitted by Thanksgiving. Submit: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SENIORS: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is now open for the 2022-2023 school year. This free application allows you to apply for financial aid for college. If you are even considering attending college after graduation in May, you will want to fill this out. You can access the application at www.studentaid.gov. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- The 2021-2022 middle school and high school yearbooks can be ordered at: http://www.westforkyearbook.com
- Just a reminder: When students are entering or leaving the building, please use the northeast entrance by the office. Anytime any student enters the building after 8:15am or exits the building before 3:00pm, it is VERY important that you check in or out at the office.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is set up to take messages
24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the office will attempt to notify the parents or guardian. Either with an email from JMC or a phone call. Please call 641-892-4461 or 641-450-5654 to leave a message with Mrs. Shreve – Building Secretary or email to email@example.com
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.