Announcements – March 2, 2018 – Day A
Today’s Lunch Menu: Shrimp, Mashed potatoes, Corn, Applesauce, Milk
Monday’s Breakfast: Cereal/toast, or Pancake on a Stick, Fruit, Milk
Monday’s Lunch: Italian pasta bake, Breadsticks, Cooked carrots, Pears, Milk
* Dance team tryout practice will now be March 9th now from 5-6:30 with the tryout being March 10. See signup in office.
* There is a softball sign up sheet in the office.
* February West Fork students are in charge of delivering Meals on Wheels. The sign up sheet is in the office for Juniors and Seniors. There needs to be 2 people signed up for each day with at least one licensed driver. Today 3/2: Tanner Braun and Ian Gonzalez
* There are a couple postsecondary representatives visiting West Fork this week.Please visit with these individuals to see what their institutions have to offer.
La James will be at West Fork on Friday, March 2nd at 11:30am
* On Monday, March 5th starting at 8:20am Juniors will be taking the ASVAB in the library. Testing will last the entire morning. Students will need to report directly to the library by 8:15am with their chromebooks and a pencil. The library and library/business computer lab will not be open to non-test takers during this time. If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Parker.
The link for the West Fork scholarship website can now be found on the West Fork CSD web page under the Students & Parents tab. Many of the deadlines for these scholarships are fast approaching. Please start reviewing your scholarship options today!