Announcements – March 20, 2019 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Macaroni & cheese, Carrots, Breadstick, Pineapple, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or egg patty, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Grilled chicken/bun, Baked beans, Chips, Mandarin oranges, Milk
- There will be a boys golf meeting this today at 3:40 in the north gym.
- Boy’s basketball banquet will be held on March 25th at 6:30pm. The location for the banquet is at Ridgestone. The cost is $10/person. Please contact Mr. Schnoes with the number of people that you will be bringing.
- There will be a girls golf meeting on today, March 20 after school in the library! If you can’t make it please contact Coach Schulz!
- All 9th-11th grade students will be taking the MAP assessment on Thursday at 9:45. Seniors will have open-campus at this time, but they are expected to be here for Block 1.
- CALLING ALL GOLFERS Girls and boys golf sign up sheets are in the office. If you are planning on participating, stop in the office.
- Seniors planning on going on the senior trip, please meet in the small gym today during homeroom.
- Senior class meeting on Monday at 11;15 for the students going on the senior trip. The meeting will be held in the Media Center.
- Parking reminder–there are signs across the street in front of the high school that say no parking. Please respect these and park in a parking spot.
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Anne Boyer will be coming Friday, March 29, all day, to administer the Accuplacer test and register students for the Fall 2019 semester. If you are a junior planning on taking NIACC Composition next year, you need to take the Accuplacer unless you have scored at least a 16 on the English portion of your ACT. If you are a senior and even considering attending NIACC and have not taken your ACT yet, it is strongly suggested that you take the Accuplacer. If you are enrolling in a program up at NIACC next year, you will also need to take the Accuplacer. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have questions or if you want to sign up to take it.
- ACT is giving away a $40,000 scholarship to eligible sophomores and juniors who register for the June or July 2019 US national test dates. During registration, check YES to opt-in to the ACT Scholarship Giveaway. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have questions.