Announcements – March 22, 2021 – Day B/2
March 22, 2021 – Day B/2
Today’s Lunch Menu: Chicken patty/bun, Corn, Mandarin oranges
Tomorrow’s breakfast: Muffin OR French toast
Tomorrow’s lunch: Pork tenderloin/bun, Green beans,
- Junior class: The Cookie Dough fundraiser will be ready for pick up today at 3:30. The pick up location is at Mya Braun’s house.
- 2021 West Fork Warhawk youth softball camp will be Saturday, April 17th. Please email Sadie Winfrey at email@example.com if you have any questions. There is information in the HS/MS office.
- There is a boys golf sign up sheet located in the office on the wall to the left of the teacher’s mailboxes. Please sign up if you are interested in participating in boys golf starting March 15th.
- There is a softball sign up sheet in the office.
- DRIVERS EDUCATION DATES:
( MONDAY – FRIDAY 8-12 )
June 7th – June 18th
July 6th – July16th
Aug 2nd – Aug 13th
( SATURDAY 8:30 – 2:30)
All sign ups can be done online at DRIVEWISE.CO – Drivers education for free and reduced students can still be done on paper and mailed to 1413 South Lake View Drive in Clear Lake as normal. If students sign up with a friend for the moped safety class they will get a $10 refund at the completion of the full Saturday course.
- Just a reminder: When students are entering or leaving the building, please use the northeast entrance. Anytime any student enters the building after 8:15am or exits the building before 3:00pm, it is VERY important that you check in or out at the office. Thank you!
- The activity shuttle bus departs from Rockwell at 5:15 to bring middle school athletes back to Sheffield.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is set up to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the office will attempt to notify the parents or guardian. Either with an email from JMC or a phone call. Please call 641-892-4461 or 641-450-5654 to leave a message with Mrs. Shreve – Building Secretary or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful