Announcements – March 24, 2021 – Day B/4
March 24, 2021 – Day B/4
Today’s Lunch Menu: Chicken alfredo, Broccoli, Pineapple, Garlic toast
Tomorrow’s breakfast: Poptart or Pancake on a Stick
Tomorrow’s lunch: Hot dog/bun, Baked beans, Pears
- The following students need to see Mr. Burt: JJ Fessler, Nick McKinney, Evelyn Hitzhusen, Adam Tauro, Madelyn Welbes, Alec Hobbiebrunken, Alexis Gregory, Liam Welbes
- Boys Golf meet in Mr. Drier’s room after school today.
- 2021 West Fork Warhawk youth softball camp will be Saturday, April 17th. Please email Sadie Winfrey at email@example.com if you have any questions. There is information in the HS/MS office.
- 2021 West Fork Warhawk youth baseball camp will be Saturday, April 10th. Please email Tom Shreckengost at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. There is information in the HS/MS office.
- There is a boys golf sign up sheet located in the office on the wall to the left of the teacher’s mailboxes. Please sign up if you are interested in participating in boys golf starting March 15th.
- Junior High Track starts Monday, 4/5. Practice will be in Sheffield after school.
- DRIVERS EDUCATION DATES:
( MONDAY – FRIDAY 8-12 )
June 7th – June 18th
July 6th – July16th
Aug 2nd – Aug 13th
( SATURDAY 8:30 – 2:30)
All sign ups can be done online at DRIVEWISE.CO – Drivers education for free and reduced students can still be done on paper and mailed to 1413 South Lake View Drive in Clear Lake as normal. If students sign up with a friend for the moped safety class they will get a $10 refund at the completion of the full Saturday course.
- Just a reminder: When students are entering or leaving the building, please use the northeast entrance. Anytime any student enters the building after 8:15am or exits the building before 3:00pm, it is VERY important that you check in or out at the office. Thank you!
- The activity shuttle bus departs from Rockwell at 5:15 to bring middle school athletes back to Sheffield.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is set up to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the office will attempt to notify the parents or guardian. Either with an email from JMC or a phone call. Please call 641-892-4461 or 641-450-5654 to leave a message with Mrs. Shreve – Building Secretary or email to email@example.com
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful