Announcements – March 26, 2019 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Beef & cheese nachos/chips, Green beans, Pears, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or egg omelet, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Chicken nuggets, Mashed potatoes, Peas, Pineapple, Bread/butter, Milk
- Seniors: Please make sure to check your email for your scheduled CPR times.
- Any 9th-11th grade student who has not completed the MAP assessment should report to the library today at 11:00.
- Sophomores will be meeting with Mrs. Lillquist today during Warhawk time in the choir room.
- Parking reminder–there are signs across the street in front of the high school that say no parking. Please respect these and park in a parking spot.
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- There are a number of FREE classes being offered this summer at NIACC. If you would like to sign up or learn more about this opportunity, please see Mrs. Lillquist ASAP. Space is limited.
- SOPHOMORES: If you are interested in attending the Rockwell Academy next year, please see Mrs. Lillquist ASAP!
- Anne Boyer from NIACC, will be coming this Friday, March 29. She will be administering the Accuplacer test in the morning and registering students for the Fall 2019 semester in the afternoon. If you are a junior planning on taking NIACC Composition next year, you need to take the Accuplacer unless you have scored at least a 16 on the English portion of your ACT. If you are a senior and even considering attending NIACC and have not taken your ACT yet, it is strongly suggested that you take the Accuplacer. If you are enrolling in a program up at NIACC next year, you will also need to take the Accuplacer. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have questions or if you want to sign up to take it.
- ACT is giving away a $40,000 scholarship to eligible sophomores and juniors who register for the June or July 2019 US national test dates. During registration, check YES to opt-in to the ACT Scholarship Giveaway. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have questions.