Announcements – May 14, 2018 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Popcorn chicken, Mashed potatoes, Peas, Pears, Bread/butter, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast, Egg of choice, Choice of fruit, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Crispitos, Mexican rice, Carrots, Peaches, Milk
- Fine Arts Night is tonight at 7:00 pm in the North Gym.
- Congratulations to the following track athletes:
Austin Larson- 110m High Hurdles, Shuttle Hurdle Relay
Ian Gonzolez- Shuttle Hurdle Relay
Tanner Braun- Shuttle Hurdle Relay
Spencer Nash- Shuttle Hurdle Relay
McKenna Weaver- 1500m, 3000m
Hailey Clausen- 400m Hurdles
Lexi Jones- High Jump
Jordan Swenson- High Jump
- Seniors – As your high school career draws to a close, it is possible that you have money owed (lunch money, book fees, computer fees, etc.). These items will need to be paid before your final check out! Please stop in the office to pick up a check out sheet. Thanks
- Graduation will be May 20th at 2:00 pm in the South gym. Seniors last day of school will be May 18th – this will be the day that Chrome books are turned into Mr. Burt.
- May 16th will be Senior breakfast at 9:00 am in the north gym with Graduation practice to follow. Also, that evening will be Senior awards night at 6:30 with Baccalaureate to follow in the South gym.
- Wednesday, May 30th is a regular school day, there is no late start. The last day of classes will be June 1st.
- Summer Job Openings: Henkel Construction – $13.50 per hour. If interested contact Tim Bray at (641) 425-9578 for further information or to apply. You can also apply online at www.henkelconstruction.com
- Please pick up the May softball schedule in the office.
- There is a Drivers Education sign-up sheet in the office. Mr. Tudor tentatively plans on starting the class sometime in mid-June with it ending at the end of July
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.