Announcements – May 15, 2015 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Crispitos, Mexican rice, Carrots, Peaches, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast, Apple frudel, Choice of fruit, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Walking taco w/fixings, Green beans, Pineapple, Milk
- Track t-shirt orders are due to Lori Hubka by 12:00 t0day.
- Seniors – As your high school career draws to a close, it is possible that you have money owed (lunch money, book fees, computer fees, etc.). These items will need to be paid before your final check out! Sign out sheets will be handed out at commencement practice on Wednesday. Thanks
- Graduation will be May 20th at 2:00 pm in the South gym. Seniors last day of school will be May 18th – this will be the day that Chrome books are turned into Mr. Burt.
- May 16th will be Senior breakfast at 9:00 am in the north gym with Graduation practice to follow. Also, that evening will be Senior awards night at 6:30 with Baccalaureate to follow in the South gym.
- Wednesday, May 30th is a regular school day, there is no late start. The last day of classes will be June 1st.
- Summer Job Openings: Henkel Construction – $13.50 per hour. If interested contact Tim Bray at (641) 425-9578 for further information or to apply. You can also apply online at www.henkelconstruction.com
- Please pick up the May softball schedule in the office.
- There is a Drivers Education sign-up sheet in the office. Mr. Tudor tentatively plans on starting the class sometime in mid-June with it ending at the end of July
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.