Announcements – May 18, 2018 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Ham & cheese/bun, Broccoli, Applesauce, Milk
Monday’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast, Mini pancakes, Choice of fruit, Juice, Milk
Monday’s lunch menu: Chicken wrap w/fixings, Green beans, Bread/butter, Fruit cocktail, Milk
May 18- Senior Grades due by 4:00pm
- May 21– Juniors who have Open Lunch list will be sent.
May 28 – Memorial Day (no school).May 29,30- Semester TestsMay 29– Psychology Trip to IndependenceMay 31– Elementary Track & Field DayJune 1– Students last day. We will run an A/B day. So it’s like an 8 period day. I will get you a schedule later.
- Seniors – As your high school career draws to a close, it is possible that you have money owed (lunch money, book fees, computer fees, etc.). These items will need to be paid before your final check out! Sign out sheets will be handed out at commencement practice and final sign out is anytime after noon on Friday 5/18. Thanks
- Graduation will be May 20th at 2:00 pm in the South gym. Seniors last day of school will be May 18th – this will be the day that Chrome books are turned into Mr. Burt.
- Wednesday, May 30th is a regular school day, there is no late start. The last day of classes will be June 1st.
- Summer Job Openings: Henkel Construction – $13.50 per hour. If interested contact Tim Bray at (641) 425-9578 for further information or to apply. You can also apply online at www.henkelconstruction.com
- Please pick up the May softball schedule in the office.
- There is a Drivers Education sign-up sheet in the office. Mr. Tudor plans on starting Drivers Ed June 11th. Cost is $340, if reduced $136. This can be paid by check, cash or Payschools. .