Announcements – May 25, 2018 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Tenderloin/bun, Baked beans, Mandarin oranges, Milk
Tuesday’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or Egg of choice, Choice of fruit, Juice, Milk
Tuesday’s lunch menu: Chicken patty/bun, FF, Broccoli, Applesauce, Milk
- The schedule for turning in Chromebooks is:
5/25 – Freshman – 1st & 3rd Blocks
5/29 – Sophomores – 2nd & 3rd Blocks
5/30 – Juniors – 1st & 3rd Blocks
6/1 – Final check out in the office – at this time you will be expected to pay any outstanding fees. You may pick up sign out sheets in the office starting today.
- May 28 – Memorial Day (no school).
- May 29/30 – Semester tests
- May 29– Psychology Trip to Independence
- May 31– Elementary Track & Field Day
- June 1– Students last day. We will run an A/B day. So it’s like an 8 period day.
- Wednesday, May 30th is a regular school day, there is no late start. The last day of classes will be June 1st.
- Drivers Ed will start June 11th. Cost is $340, if they are reduced $136. You can pay be check, cash or Payschools.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.