Announcements – May 28, 2019 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: BBQ Pork/Bun Baked Beans, Pineapple, Chips
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/Toast or Cook’s Choice, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Ham or turkey/cheese/bun, Carrots, Applesauce
- There will be an informational meeting about an E-Sports club in Mr. Burt’s room on Wednesday, May 29th. The meeting will be during Warhawk time.
- The Adult Roles Class is seeking donations of personal hygiene products, other than toothbrushes and toothpaste for the Mason City Homeless Shelter. Donations can be dropped of at all West Fork School Offices no later than May 31st. Please direct questions to Elisha Payton.
- NIACC is offering a FREE Minds On! Hands On! Camp for girls entering grades 9 – 12. This camp runs from Tuesday, June 11 at 8:00 to Thursday, June 13 at 3:00. This camp is for girls interested in the industrial field. This year’s camp will focus on building trades. You will be able to stay in the dorms at NIACC and meals are provided throughout the camp. Please see Mrs. Lillquist for more information.
- NIACC is offering a FREE Youth Entrepreneurial Academy. The camp runs from 8:30 am – 4:00 pm, June 10 – 14. There are scholarships available for attending. Priority deadline to apply is May 16 or until full. Please see Mrs. Lillquist or Ms. Dickman for more information.
- NIACC is offering summer camps! There will be a FREE writing camp from June 26th – 28th. This camp includes a booklet of your work, movie night and a lunch with a panel of authors. There is also a health careers camp July 30th & 31st. The cost of the camp is $100 and it includes lunch both days, a t-shirt and a stethoscope. Please see Mrs. Lillquist for more information.
- ACT is giving away a $40,000 scholarship to eligible sophomores and juniors who register for the July 2019 US national test date. During registration, check YES to opt-in to the ACT Scholarship Giveaway. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have questions.
Happy birthday, Edee Foell!!
Happy belated birthday, David Sturges 5/27!!