Announcements – May 30, 2018 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Hamburger/bun, Sun chips, Baked beans, Pineapple, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or French toast, Choice of fruit, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Pizza, Carrots, Breadsticks, Mandarin oranges, Milk
- The Seth Tuttle Basketball camp is scheduled for July 26-27 for grades 1-8 and July 28-29 for grades 9 – 12 (individual camp). It is located at the West Fork Wellness Center in Sheffield. Entry forms are in the HS office.
- 5/30 – Juniors – 1st & 3rd Blocks and please send students down 5 at a time to turn in their Chromebooks as they finish things up in your classes.
- 6/1 – Final check out in the office – at this time you will be expected to pay any outstanding fees. You may pick up sign out sheets in the office starting today.
- May 29/30 – Semester tests
- May 31– Elementary Track & Field Day
- June 1– Students last day. We will run an A/B day. So it’s like an 8 period day.
- The last day of classes will be June 1st.
- Drivers Ed will start June 11th. Cost is $340, if they are reduced $136. You can pay be check, cash or Payschool.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.