Announcements – November 12, 2019 – Day B
Today’s Lunch Menu: Thanksgiving Dinner
Tomorrow’s Breakfast Menu: Cereal/muffin or cinni mini, Fruit
Tomorrow’s Lunch Menu: Beef & cheese nachos, Carrots, Applesauce
Choice 1- Chef salad Choice 2 -Chicken salad sandwich
Reminder: Please sign up before 9:45. Sign up before 1st block or after 1st block.
- Due to the turkey dinner being served today (Tuesday) there will be NO salad bar, chef salads or chicken salad croissants.
- There will be a wrestler/parent meeting Sunday evening the 17th at 6:30 in the wellness center.
- Candy Grams are $1 each and orders are due December 2nd, with all of the proceeds going towards the Spirit of West Fork. Thank you!
- There is a wrestling sign up sheet in the office.
- There will be a representative from Kirkwood here tomorrow, Wednesday, November 13th at 1:30. Please stop by if you have any questions.
- SENIORS: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is now open for the 2020-2021 school year. This free application allows you to apply for financial aid for college. If you are even considering attending college after graduation in May, you will want to fill this out. We will have a financial aid specialist attending the first night of conferences on November 4th to assist with this, but if you would like to get a jump start – it is now open. You can access the application at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- The Iowa High School Athletic Association is partnering with the National Federation of High Schools to bring students a discounted rate for an ACT/SAT prep program. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions!
- Upcoming dates: 11/27-29 – Thanksgiving break
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful