Announcements – November 12, 2021 – Day A/3
November 12, 2021 – Day A/3
Today’s Lunch: Pizza, Green beans, Peaches
Monday’s breakfast: Cereal OR Donut, Granola Bar , Fruit
Monday’s lunch: BBq Rib Shape/bun, Broccoli, Pears
This week’s birthdays!!
Jaxon McLemore – 11/13
Malaina Marinez – 11/14
- There will be a middle school student council meeting on Friday (11/12) during Warhawk time.
- Next Amnesty Meeting is November 30th during Warhawk time in Ms. Vaughan’s room
- Parents & Family of current 5-7th graders: Please join us via Livestream for a 25-minute parent informational meeting on Thursday, November 11th at 6:00pm! A tour director will give you all the details about this once-in-a-lifetime adventure to Washington, D.C., Gettysburg and Mount Vernon during the summer of 2023. To join the meeting, simply click this link: schooltrip.us/WestFork23
Also, please RSVP for the meeting if you haven’t already. Your student will bring home an RSVP slip today. You can either have your student return the slip to us, or click here to RSVP digitally: https://forms.gle/GzsMqpmgHMeWhpKA6
We sincerely hope you will take advantage of this special opportunity to invest in your student’s future, and that you will consider joining us on this journey as well!
- Parents, if you want to help plan After Prom for the kids, please plan on joining us for the meeting. We will be discussing these upcoming events: Can Drive (12/4) and Youth Basketball Tournament Concession Stand (12/18) and more. The more people involved the better!
- Next NHS Meeting: December 7 @ 11:40 in Mrs.Sears’ Room.
- Seniors please check your email.
- NIACC registration for spring semester is now open. If you would like to sign up for a NIACC class, please stop in. Some classes fill up quickly, so don’t wait to get registered. If you have never taken a NIACC class, please stop by and pick up a permission form.
- SENIORS: Please submit your senior pictures to Mr. Burt ASAP! We would like to have them all submitted by Thanksgiving. Submit: email@example.com
- SENIORS: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is now open for the 2022-2023 school year. This free application allows you to apply for financial aid for college. If you are even considering attending college after graduation in May, you will want to fill this out. You can access the application at www.studentaid.gov. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- The 2021-2022 middle school and high school yearbooks can be ordered at: http://www.westforkyearbook.com
- Floral Design class is going to be offering a “Bouquet of the Month” from now until the end of the semester. The cost of the bouquet is $35, and the theme for November is “So Thankful”. If you are interested in supporting the class, please let me Kaitlyn Porter know.
- Just a reminder: When students are entering or leaving the building, please use the northeast entrance by the office. Anytime any student enters the building after 8:15am or exits the building before 3:00pm, it is VERY important that you check in or out at the office.
- Tickets are on sale now for “The Hound of the Baskervilles” for Friday, November 19th at 7 PM put on by the middle school/high school drama team. Tickets are $10 for the play and dinner or freewill donation for just the play. 10% of the proceeds will go towards Spirit of West Fork. Tickets for dinner and play are available at the door. Please contact Mr. Nuehring at 641-892-4461 ext 5659 during school hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in purchasing tickets.
- Download the Remind app from the app store and use the code @2021fallpl for announcements and communication.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is set up to take messages
24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the office will attempt to notify the parents or guardian. Either with an email from JMC or a phone call. Please call 641-892-4461 or 641-450-5654 to leave a message with Mrs. Shreve – Building Secretary or email to email@example.com
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.