Announcements – November 13, 2017 – Day A
Announcements – November 13, 2017 -Day A
Today’s Lunch Menu: Hamburger/bun, Macaroni & cheese, Peas, Pineapple, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast: Cereal/muffin, or Waffle, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch: Chicken noodle soup, Grilled cheese sandwich, Crackers, Peaches/cottage cheese, Milk
1. Reminder: If you are entering or leaving the building during the scheduled school day, you are required to stop in the office and sign in and out. This does include seniors.
2. If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the school will attempt to notify the parents or guardian.
4. Speech Participants: You must submit your pieces to Mrs. Schafer BEFORE THANKSGIVING BREAK!
5. Wrestling apparel order forms in the media center. Due back November 15th
6. Winter drivers ed sign-up sheet is in the office. Classes begin December 5th in Sheffield from 7:00-8:00 am (7-9 on Wednesdays). More information to follow.
7. Please have your senior and baby pictures turned into Mr. Burt by December 20th.
8. There is a sign up sheet for wrestling in the office.
9. The freshman class will be holding a couple fundraisers for a fellow student: Staff will be able to wear jeans on Thursday, November 16th. Please give $5 to Hailey or the office by noon on Thursday. Also, there will be a bake sale on Wednesday, November 15 – between 3rd and 4th block.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.