Announcements – November 18, 2019 – Day B
Today’s Lunch Menu: Ham/mashed potatoes/cheese sauce, Corn, Pineapple
Tomorrow’s Breakfast Menu: Cereal/toast of egg omelet, Fruit
Tomorrow’s Lunch Menu: Corn dog, Peas, Pears, Lemon creme pie
Choice 1- Chef salad Choice 2 -Tuna salad sandwich
Reminder: Please sign up before 9:45. Sign up before 1st block or after 1st block.
- There will be a wrestler/parent meeting Sunday evening the 17th at 6:30 in the wellness center.
- Mrs. McLennan will be having a junior class meeting tomorrow during Warhawk time. This will be held in her classroom.
- Anne Boyer from NIACC will be here TOMORROW, Tuesday, November 19th at 11:15. Please stop by if you have any questions!
- Candy Grams are $1 each and orders are due December 2nd, with all of the proceeds going towards the Spirit of West Fork. Thank you!
- There is a wrestling sign up sheet in the office.
- SENIORS: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is now open for the 2020-2021 school year. This free application allows you to apply for financial aid for college. If you are even considering attending college after graduation in May, you will want to fill this out. We will have a financial aid specialist attending the first night of conferences on November 4th to assist with this, but if you would like to get a jump start – it is now open. You can access the application at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- The Iowa High School Athletic Association is partnering with the National Federation of High Schools to bring students a discounted rate for an ACT/SAT prep program. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions!
- Upcoming dates: 11/27-29 – Thanksgiving break
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful