Announcements – November 19, 2108 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Chicken Nuggets, French Fries, Carrots, Applesauce, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/biscuit, or biscuit/gravy, Fruit, Juice or Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Shrimp, Mashed potatoes, Corn, Mandarin oranges, Bread/butter, Milk
- Reminder: No school Wednesday, November 21 -Friday, November 23.
- Seniors: Please report to the library after attendance is taken for homeroom.
- All 9-11th grade students will be registering for J-term classes today during homeroom. Schedules will be created after Tuesday, so make sure you submit your requests!
- We have been having issues with the doors between the two gyms. Please do not yank on the doors or prop them open when they are locked. Be respectful of our building.
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Winter Driver Education is tentatively set for December 3rd through January 15th. Please stop in the office if you have questions regarding the schedule or to sign up.
Happy birthday, Mr. Kudej!!
Happy belated birthday to Shannon Sullivan 11/15 and Josh Reiter 11/17!!!
Train Your Mind To See The Good In Every Situation!!