Announcements – November 20, 201 9 – Day B
Today’s Lunch Menu: Tator tot casserole, Peaches, Bread/butter
Tomorrow’s Breakfast Menu: Cereal/toast of egg patty, Fruit
Tomorrow’s Lunch Menu: Scalloped potatoes/ham, Green beans, Oranges, Bread/butter
Choice 1- Chef salad Choice 2 -Tuna salad sandwich
Reminder: Please sign up before 9:45. Sign up before 1st block or after 1st block.
- Our SOAR goal for this week is 300 tickets. If we meet this goal by Friday, we will have a campus pajama day Tuesday, November 26!
- Due to the short week next Monday (25) and Tuesday (26) there will be NO salad bar, NO chef salads or egg salad sandwiches.
- Just a reminder that all 9th-11th grade students are to eat in the cafeteria unless a teacher is supervising you in a classroom. We have been having some difficulty cleaning up our trash, so please remember to be Safe and Respectful.
- Mercy Medical Center is holding a career exploration day for juniors and seniors focusing on careers in the healthcare field. It will be held on December 10th from 9:00 am – 2:15 pm and lunch will be provided. Careers include surgical services, nursing, radiation/oncology, dietician, physician, behavioral health, rehab – physical/occupational/speech therapy and lab. This is limited to 60 students, so please let Mrs. Lillquist know soon if you would like to participate.
- A representative from the United States Marine Corps will be here next Tuesday, November 26th at 11:30. Please stop by if you have any questions!
- Candy Grams are $1 each and orders are due December 2nd, with all of the proceeds going towards the Spirit of West Fork. Thank you!
- SENIORS: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is now open for the 2020-2021 school year. This free application allows you to apply for financial aid for college. If you are even considering attending college after graduation in May, you will want to fill this out. We will have a financial aid specialist attending the first night of conferences on November 4th to assist with this, but if you would like to get a jump start – it is now open. You can access the application at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- The Iowa High School Athletic Association is partnering with the National Federation of High Schools to bring students a discounted rate for an ACT/SAT prep program. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions!
- Upcoming dates: 11/27-29 – Thanksgiving break
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.