Announcements – November 29, 2018 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Chicken patty/bun, Baked beans, Applesauce, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or waffle, Juice or Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Chili, Cinnamon roll, Cottage cheese, Peaches, Milk
- The Sheffield Care Center is looking for student participation for their 1st Annual Christmas Decorating War. Each class will be assigned a hallway with a staff member that includes decorations and funding for supplies. On December 5th, the community will be invited in to judge the hallways and the class that wins will receive a nice prize. Please contact Mindy Meier with a class representative for further details. 641-430-1687 or email@example.com
- The Teen Leadership Team will need to be dismissed at 1:20 to make it to the Wellness Center by 1:30.
- We have been having issues with the doors between the two gyms. Please do not yank on the doors or prop them open when they are locked. Be respectful of our building.
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa is hiring students ages 16 and older. Areas of availability include Nutrition Services and Environmental Services. These areas are very accommodating with school schedules. Pay ranges from $11.17 – $15.33 an hour. If you have any questions, please let Mrs. Lillquist know. An email has gone out to you with instructions on how to apply. This opportunity is a great chance for to build your resumes, get some experience in a hospital setting and earn some extra income.
- A representative from the United States Army here next Tuesday, December 4th from 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM. If you have any questions, please stop by.
- Mid-terms are quickly approaching. We will do our grade check on Friday, November 30.
- If you are interested in some extra assistance to help prep for the ACT (or SAT), here is a link to a discounted program offered through the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS). Professional athletes and other organizations fund the program. The program is available for $20.00. The following link provides ordering information and additional information about all programs. www.eknowledge.com/IAHSAA