Announcements – November 6, 2107 – Day B
Announcements – November 6, 2017
Today’s Lunch Menu: Chicken patty/bun, FF, Corn, Peaches, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast: Cereal/toast or Biscuit, or Biscuit/gravy, Fruit, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch: Crispitos, Mexican Rice, Cooked carrots, Pears, Milk
1. Reminder: If you are entering or leaving the building during the scheduled school day, you are required to stop in the office and sign in and out. This does include seniors.
2. If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before and after the office is open). Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in with the office. Before leaving for any reason during the school day, the student is required to check in with the office prior to leaving the building. If the school has not been notified and the student is absent the school will attempt to notify the parents or guardian.
3. Speech Participants: You must submit your pieces to Mrs. Schafer BEFORE THANKSGIVING BREAK!
4. Parent-teacher conferences are scheduled for November 7 from 4 – 8 pm
5. Please have your senior and baby pictures turned into Mr. Burt by December 20th”. Senior quotes are due by November 10th
6. The Football End of the Year Banquet will be Sunday November 12th, 5PM , at Ridge Stone Golf Course in Sheffield. The meal will be a potluck. The Backers will provide plates, napkins, silverware, and drink.
7. The last day to drop a NIACC class without receiving a grade for the fall semester is November 7, 2017.