Announcements – October 12, 2018 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Hamburger on a bun/fixings, Tri-tater, Baked beans, Pineapple, Milk
Monday’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast, or Pancake on a stick, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Monday’s lunch menu: Chicken patty on a bun, Chips, Broccoli, Applesauce, Milk
- NHS Inductions will be on October 14th at 2pm.
- Here is the schedule for Tuesday, October 16:
Block I: 8:15-9:40
MAP assessments: 9:45-11:10
Warhawk Time: 11:10-11:40
Block 2: 12:20-1:15
Block 3: 1:18-2:15
Block 4: 2:18-3:15
- Picture retakes are scheduled for Friday, October 19 at the Sheffield building. They will start with elementary with HS to follow.
- The bus for tonight’s football game against Bishop Garrigan in Algona will depart at 3:45. Good luck, Boys!
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
The Franklin County Extension is looking for volunteers to help with the 2nd-5th Grade Rockwell STEAM Club. The club meets in the FCS Room in the Rockwell school on the following October dates and times:
Thursday, October 18th from 3:15-4:45 p.m.
More dates available through May. Watch for those in future announcements.
Contact Mrs. Otten at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Parking–please make sure you are parking in designated areas.
- Please remember that cell phones should not be out during passing time. Keep them in a pocket, bag, or locker. Teachers are asked to send students to the office if they see phones.
- Students, please make sure you are aware of our school policies, specifically regarding parking, cell phones, and the dress code. Now that we are back into a routine during the school day, the expectations should be upheld. Thank you for your cooperation!
Happy Birthday to Carter Hermann!!!
Dreams And Dedication Are A Powerful Combination!!