Announcements – October 15, 2019 – Day A
Today’s Lunch Menu: Chili, Cinnamon roll, Peaches, Cottage cheese
Tomorrow’s Breakfast Menu: Cereal/muffin or cherry frudel, Fruit
Tomorrow’s Lunch Menu: Chicken gravy over biscuits, Corn, Mandarin oranges
Choice 1- Chef salad Choice 2 – Egg salad sandwich
Reminder: Please sign up before 9:45. Sign up before 1st block or after 1st block.
- Wednesday, 10/16 at 9:00am, Coach Schnoes will be having a short basketball meeting in the north gym.
- Anne Boyer from NIACC will be here this coming Monday, October 21st, from 8:30 – 3:30 to register students for the spring semester. If you would like to sign up for a NIACC class, please stop in. Some classes fill up quickly, so don’t wait to get registered.
- Girls Basketball players check your email for information regarding the NIACC fall league.
- SENIORS: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is now open for the 2020-2021 school year. This free application allows you to apply for financial aid for college. If you are even considering attending college after graduation in May, you will want to fill this out. We will have a financial aid specialist attending the first night of conferences on November 4th to assist with this, but if you would like to get a jump start – it is now open. You can access the application at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- The Iowa High School Athletic Association is partnering with the National Federation of High Schools to bring students a discounted rate for an ACT/SAT prep program. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions!
- Upcoming dates: 10/15 – High School Fall Concert – 7:00pm
10/18 – Football vs. Bishop Garrigan – 7:00pm
11/1 – Picture Retakes
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful