Announcements – October 22, 2018 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: BBQ pork on a bun, Sweet potato puffs, Baked beans, Pears, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/biscuit, biscuit and gravy, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Chicken alfredo, Carrots, Peaches, Bread/butter, Milk
- Next NHS Meeting:Tuesday, October 23rd during Warhawk Time.
- Would the following seniors please stop in the office: Miranda Bannister, Adam Gustin, Michael Lunning, Trey Pfeffer, Kyle Rooney
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Seniors-Please make sure you clean up after yourselves in the student lounge. Remember that this is the first thing that visitors see when they walk into our building. Take pride in your area!
- Several students still need to complete the MAP assessment. A list can be found outside the office. These students should report to the library tomorrow at 11:00. Please see Mrs. Willms if you have questions.
- A NIACC Representative will be at the school all day on Monday, October 29, to register students for spring semester courses. A CareerLink brochure that lists courses offered is available for pick up beforehand to review.
- Reminder–Friday is the last day of the quarter. Work hard this week!
Happy belated birthday to Collin Cook!!
Today I Have The Power To Change My Story!!!!