Announcements – October 24, 2018 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Shrimp, Mashed potatoes, Corn, Mandarin oranges, Bread/butter, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or Egg patty, Sausage patty, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Sloppy joe on a bun, Broccoli w/cheese, Fruit cocktail, Cookie, Milk
- NHS Field Trip: November 7th to the capitol & World Food Prize
- Next NHS Meeting:Tuesday, November 13th during Warhawk Time.
- Students who need to complete the MAP assessment should report to the library today at 11:15.
- Information for a Principal’s Advisory Council is available in the office. This group is open to any 10-12 grade student who would like to share feedback with Mrs. Willms.
- We have been having issues with the doors between the two gyms. Please do not yank on the doors or prop them open when they are locked. Be respectful of our building.
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Seniors-Please make sure you clean up after yourselves in the student lounge. Remember that this is the first thing that visitors see when they walk into our building. Take pride in your area!
- A NIACC Representative will be at the school all day on Monday, October 29, to register students for spring semester courses. A CareerLink brochure that lists courses offered is available for pick up beforehand to review.
- Reminder–Friday is the last day of the quarter. Work hard this week!
Happy birthday, Cate Strike!!!!
Your Goals Don’t Care How You Feel!!
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.