Announcements – October 29, 2018 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Hot ham and cheese on a bun, Baked beans, Applesauce, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or Egg omelet, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Mandarin orange chicken, Rice pilaf, Broccoli, Pineapple, Milk
- NHS Field Trip: November 7th to the capitol & World Food Prize
- Next NHS Meeting:Tuesday, November 13th during Warhawk Time.
- We have been having issues with the doors between the two gyms. Please do not yank on the doors or prop them open when they are locked. Be respectful of our building.
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- The application window for the Principal’s Advisory Council has been extended until 4:00 today due to student absences for field trips. Please consider joining!
- Seniors-Please make sure you clean up after yourselves in the student lounge. Remember that this is the first thing that visitors see when they walk into our building. Take pride in your area!
- A representative from Upper Iowa will be here next Wednesday, October 31st, from 12:17 – 12:47 in the conference room. Please stop in if you have any questions.
- The next ACT Test Date is Saturday, December 8th. The deadline to sign up for this date is next Friday, November 2nd. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- Winter Driver Education is tentatively set for December 3rd through January 15th. Please stop in the office if you have questions regarding the schedule or to sign up.
- A NIACC Representative is here TODAY to register students for spring semester courses!!!
Happy belated birthday Mr. Thompson 10/28!!
Do It Now – Sometimes ‘Later’ Becomes ‘Never