Announcements – October 30, 2018 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Mandarin orange chicken, Rice pilaf, Broccoli, Pineapple, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/muffin or Cinni mini, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Chicken nuggets, Mashed potatoes, Corn, Bread/butter, Milk
- NHS Field Trip: November 7th to the capitol & World Food Prize
- Conferences are scheduled for November 5 and November 8 – from 4pm to 8pm. There will be a 2:00 dismissal on both days.
- The library will be CLOSED this afternoon and all day Thursday. The doors will be locked.
- There is a wrestling sign up sheet in the office for anyone who interested.
- Next NHS Meeting:Tuesday, November 13th during Warhawk Time.
- We have been having issues with the doors between the two gyms. Please do not yank on the doors or prop them open when they are locked. Be respectful of our building.
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Although Wednesday is Halloween, costumes are not encouraged to be worn.
- Seniors-Please make sure you clean up after yourselves in the student lounge. Remember that this is the first thing that visitors see when they walk into our building. Take pride in your area!
- A representative from Upper Iowa will be here Wednesday, October 31st, from 12:17 – 12:47 in the conference room. Please stop in if you have any questions.
- The next ACT Test Date is Saturday, December 8th. The deadline to sign up for this date is next Friday, November 2nd. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- Winter Driver Education is tentatively set for December 3rd through January 15th. Please stop in the office if you have questions regarding the schedule or to sign up.
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
The Franklin County Extension is looking for volunteers to help with the 2nd-5th Grade Rockwell STEAM Club. The club meets in the FCS Room in the Rockwell school on the following November dates and times:
Thursday, November 1st from 3:15-4:45 p.m.
Thursday, November 15th from 3:15-4:45 p.m.
More dates available through May. Watch for those in future announcements.
Contact Mrs. Otten at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
Happy birthday to Caleb Schissel, Jayden Meyer, Dominick Jones and Jordan Swenson!!
Successful People Never Worry About What Other People Are Doing!