Announcements – October 31, 2019 – Day A
Today’s Lunch Menu: Chicken nuggets, Carrots, Pineapple, Dinner roll
Tomorrow’s Breakfast Menu: Cereal/toast or breakfast pizza, Fruit
Tomorrow’s Lunch Menu: Goulash, Peas, Mandarin oranges, Bread/butter
Choice 1- Chef salad Choice 2 -Tuna salad sandwich
Reminder: Please sign up before 9:45. Sign up before 1st block or after 1st block.
- Girls basketball will have a preseason meeting in Ms. Dickman’s room Friday after school.
- There is a wrestling sign up sheet in the office.
- Conference Championship state dance shirts orders are in office and library and due by November 1.
- The next ACT test date is Saturday, December 14th. The last day to sign up is next Friday, November 8th. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions!
- Students that are planning on picture retakes on November 1 (Friday), please stop in the office and pick up an order form
- Our S.O.A.R. goal for October is 1400 tickets. We need 418 tickets yet, and then all high school students will receive an ice cream treat!
- The Blood Drive is scheduled for Friday, November 1st from 10:00-2:30. If you’d like to donate, please see Mrs. Wilkinson.
- SENIORS: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is now open for the 2020-2021 school year. This free application allows you to apply for financial aid for college. If you are even considering attending college after graduation in May, you will want to fill this out. We will have a financial aid specialist attending the first night of conferences on November 4th to assist with this, but if you would like to get a jump start – it is now open. You can access the application at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
- The Iowa High School Athletic Association is partnering with the National Federation of High Schools to bring students a discounted rate for an ACT/SAT prep program. Please see Mrs. Lillquist if you have any questions!
- Upcoming dates: 11/1 – Picture Retakes
11/4 – Early dismissal 2:00pm
Conferences 4 – 8pm
11/7 – Early dismissal 2:00pm
Conferences 4 – 8pm
Safe – Outstanding Citizens – Accountable – Respectful
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.