Announcements – September 11, 2018 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Chicken wrap, Green beans, Applesauce, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/muffin, or cherry frudel, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Pizzaburger, Sweet potato puff, Broccoli, Mandarin oranges, Milk
- Any student who plans to bring a date who is not currently a student at West Fork should pick up a form from the office. These should be returned by September 19. Please see Mrs. Willms if you have any questions.
- West Fork Schools will be offering a pep bus to away football games this fall provided a minimum of 30 students sign up by Noon on the Thursday before the game. This bus will be made available to students in grade 6-12 and community members. Students in grades K-5 will need to be accompanied by an adult if they choose to ride. Sign up sheets will be located in the High School and Middle School offices. The cost will be $3.00 per person and payment must be made when individuals sign up. Transportation to the games will be on a first come first served basis until the bus reaches capacity. The bus to Nashua this Friday (September 14) will leave the Middle School in Rockwell (West Entrance) at 5:30 pm and the High School (East Door by parking lot) at 5:45 pm. The game between West Fork and Nashua Plainfield begins at 7:00 pm.
- Homecoming Pizza orders and money are due Wednesday, September 12th at 3:15.
- Volleyball bus for St. Ansgar leaves at 3:40. Good luck tonight girls!
- NHS meeting today, September 11th during Warhawk time in Mrs. Sears room.
- National Honor Society applications are a available for juniors and seniors with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher. See Mrs. Sears for details.
- Applications for NHS are due by Friday September 14th.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before or after the office is open).
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Parking–please make sure you are parking in designated areas.
- Please remember that cell phones should not be out during passing time. Keep them in a pocket, bag, or locker. Teachers are asked to send students to the office if they see phones.
- If you paid for an activity pass, please stop in the office.
- Picture Day is scheduled for, Tuesday, September 18th.
- Seniors: Starting Tuesday, September 4, seniors are only required to stay for Warhawk time and lunch when we have homeroom or a student is requested by a teacher. Thank you to all seniors for you patience and flexibility with our open campus policy.
- Students, please make sure you are aware of our school policies, specifically regarding parking, cell phones, and the dress code. Now that we are back into a routine during the school day, the expectations should be upheld. Thank you for your cooperation.
Happy Birthday to Kalli Trewin!
On September 11th many ordinary people did extraordinary things!!
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.