Announcements – September 13, 2018 – Day A
Today’s lunch menu: Chicken gravy over biscuits, Corn, Peaches, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or breakfast pizza, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Beef & cheese nachos, Carrots, Frozen yogurt, Pineapple, Milk
Congrats to the 2018 Homecoming candidates: Garret Anderson, Jesse Chibambo, Mitchell Halloran, Kyle Rooney and Lukas Wogen – Katelyn Fekkers, Mara Heimbuch, Rachael Jones, Lauren Trewin and McKenna Weaver
- Any student who plans to bring a date who is not currently a student at West Fork should pick up a form from the office. These should be returned by September 19. Please see Mrs. Willms if you have any questions.
- Cross Country athletes are to be dismissed at 2:45 for a 2:55 departure. Good luck tonight in Clear Lake.
- NHS meeting during Warhawk time in Mrs. Sears’ room on Tues, Sept 18th.
- West Fork Schools will be offering a pep bus to away football games this fall provided a minimum of 30 students sign up by Noon on the Thursday before the game. This bus will be made available to students in grade 6-12 and community members. Students in grades K-5 will need to be accompanied by an adult if they choose to ride. Sign up sheets will be located in the High School and Middle School offices. The cost will be $3.00 per person and payment must be made when individuals sign up. Transportation to the games will be on a first come first served basis until the bus reaches capacity. The bus to Nashua this Friday (September 14) will leave the Middle School in Rockwell (West Entrance) at 5:30 pm and the High School (East Door by parking lot) at 5:45 pm. The game between West Fork and Nashua Plainfield begins at 7:00 pm.
- National Honor Society applications are a available for juniors and seniors with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher. See Mrs. Sears for details.
- Applications for NHS are due by Friday September 14th.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before or after the office is open).
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Parking–please make sure you are parking in designated areas.
- Please remember that cell phones should not be out during passing time. Keep them in a pocket, bag, or locker. Teachers are asked to send students to the office if they see phones.
- Picture Day is scheduled for, Tuesday, September 18th.
- Students, please make sure you are aware of our school policies, specifically regarding parking, cell phones, and the dress code. Now that we are back into a routine during the school day, the expectations should be upheld. Thank you for your cooperation.
- The next ACT Test Date is Saturday, October 27th. The deadline to sign up for this date is Friday, September 27th. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
Winners use words that say “must” and “will”!
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.