Announcements – September 19, 2018
Today’s lunch menu: Chicken nuggets, Mashed potatoes, Corn, Applesauce, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or French toast, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Sloppy joe on a bun, Broccoli/cheese, Fruit cocktail, Milk
- Any student who plans to bring a date who is not currently a student at West Fork should pick up a form from the office. These should be returned by today, September 19. Please see Mrs. Willms if you have any questions.
- The West Fork Booster Club is selling leftover Homecoming Spirit. Lori Hubka will have items available in the library all week! Thanks for supporting West Fork Booster Club and have a great Homecoming week! Go Warhawks!
Items for Sale:
Tattoos—$1.00 Red and Black Beads—$1.00
Pom Poms—$3.00 Glow in the Dark Beads—$.50
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before or after the office is open).
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Parking–please make sure you are parking in designated areas.
- Please remember that cell phones should not be out during passing time. Keep them in a pocket, bag, or locker. Teachers are asked to send students to the office if they see phones.
- Students, please make sure you are aware of our school policies, specifically regarding parking, cell phones, and the dress code. Now that we are back into a routine during the school day, the expectations should be upheld. Thank you for your cooperation.
- A NIACC representative will be here on Monday, September 24th from 11:15 to 12:15 in the high school conference room. Please stop by if you have questions regarding NIACC.
- The next ACT Test Date is Saturday, October 27th. The deadline to sign up for this date is Friday, September 27th. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Lillquist.
Happy birthday to Cassidy Wegner and Mrs. Willms!!
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.