Announcements – September 20, 2018 – Day B
Today’s lunch menu: Sloppy joe on a bun, Broccoli/cheese, Fruit cocktail, Milk
Tomorrow’s breakfast menu: Cereal/toast or Breakfast sandwich, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Tomorrow’s lunch menu: Pizza, green beans, mandarin oranges, Breadstick, Milk
- The West Fork Booster Club is selling leftover Homecoming Spirit. Lori Hubka will have items available in the library all week! Thanks for supporting West Fork Booster Club and have a great Homecoming week! Go Warhawks!
Items for Sale:
Tattoos—$1.00 Red and Black Beads—$1.00
Pom Poms—$3.00 Glow in the Dark Beads—$.50
- The West Fork Senior Class will be holding a pop can drive at Friday night’s football game on September 21st. That is THIS Friday, which is also homecoming. We ask that you would consider donating your empty pop cans in order for us to raise funds for our senior class trip. There will be a designated area just inside the North gate to lessen the hassle of carrying cans around. Please look for the senior class members as they can direct you to the designated spot. We hope that you will donate your used cans so that we can enjoy a fun senior class trip.
- If a student is absent, the parent is asked to notify the office. The school phone system is setup to take messages 24 hours a day (for calls before or after the office is open).
- Upon returning to school after being absent from the building, the student is required to check in at the office.
- Parking–please make sure you are parking in designated areas.
- Please remember that cell phones should not be out during passing time. Keep them in a pocket, bag, or locker. Teachers are asked to send students to the office if they see phones.
- Students, please make sure you are aware of our school policies, specifically regarding parking, cell phones, and the dress code. Now that we are back into a routine during the school day, the expectations should be upheld. Thank you for your cooperation.
- A NIACC representative will be here on Monday, September 24th from 11:15 to 12:15 in the high school conference room.
- A representative from Iowa Central will be here Wednesday, September 26th from 2:00 – 3:00 in the high school conference room.
- A representative from LaJames will be here Thursday, September 27th from 9:30 – 10:30 in the high school conference room.
- The next ACT Test Date is Saturday, October 27th. The deadline to sign up for this date is Friday, September 27th. If you have any questions or would like to pick up a practice booklet, please see Mrs. Lillquist.